Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our fundraiser garage sale turned out great!  Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this a success.  We had SO much stuff and actually have some great things left over so we are going to do another one at my house next week.  I love being able to do things like this, its my way of fighting back.  As a mother if someone hurt my child, I mean REALLY hurt my child, my first reaction would be to fight back and turn into the mama bear that protects her cubs.  Cancer has hurt my child.  Cancer has made my suffer unbelievable amounts of pain and sickness.  Doing everything I can to help find a cure for this evil disease is my way of fighting back.  Skyler always says he wishes he could punch cancer in the face, this is me punching cancer in the face as hard as I can!  Thank you to everyone who has helped me make this possible and for the overwhelming support we have received.



No comments: