Thursday, January 12, 2012

For Skyler's birthday this year I want to hold a blood drive in honor of him.  What better way to celebrate his life than helping save another life?  Skyler would not be here to celebrate this birthday if it wasnt for the generous people that took the time to give blood.  The blood drive will be held May 5th in North Salt Lake from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.  I know its really early to tell everyone about it but I just want to put it out there so you can save the date.  I need at least 35 people to sign up to donate blood, but I want to make this a big deal, so I would love it if we got way more than 35 people to sign up.  It doesnt take up much time at all.  The needle is only in your arm for 6 to 10 minutes!

If you would like to sign up or have any questions please email me at crystaln_isaacson@yahoo.com

Also you can go to this site if you have anymore questions  www.utahblood.org

                              Thank you!!



1 comment:

Perry's said...

If I was not pregnant I would be all over it. I hope you get more then 35 people