Friday, January 6, 2012

Today is a good day, one I will always remember.  One year ago today Skyler was finally able to come home after four and a half months in the hospital.  Today is also my amazing mother's birthday which makes it so much more special.  From the day Skyler was born my mom has been there for us through thick and thin.  These past few years have been anything but easy and I know I wouldn't be doing as well as I am today if it wasn't for her.  She is my rock and someone I know will always be there for me.  She is so much more than just a grandma to Skyler, she is a very vital part of his life.  I am so blessed to be able to call her my mom, and for Skyler to call her grandma. 

Grandma's hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.  
-Author Unknown



        Happy Birthday Mom!!
       We love you!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Mom. She looks just the same as when I knew her years ago. Your video made me cry and count my blessings for my own healthy grandchildren. Love to you and Skyler, too!

JACK's house said...

Priceless! Happy Birthday Laurie!