Saturday, September 24, 2011

 Look who came to see Skyler yesterday!


The one and only Chuck E Cheese and his girlfriend came and knocked on the door to tell Skyler that the wishing wizard granted his wish for his very own game room.  This has been in the works for awhile but they wanted to wait to tell him until they figured out exactly what they were doing.  They wanted to surprise him and tell him in a special way so today they came over to my parents house with Chuck E Cheese.  They wouldnt even tell me what they were doing so it was a surprise for me too to open the door and see them.  It was really neat and special for Skyler.  Skyler was super shy, just like I knew he would be and didnt talk to Chuck E, but as soon as we got home he was saying how cool it was that Chuck E Cheese came to see him and that he was so excited to get his game room.  He did give him a high five though when he answered the door.  Im so grateful for our amazing wish granters and for what they did yesterday for Skyler.  It was fun to finally be able to tell him he is getting his game room and it was even funner that Chuck E Cheese himself and his girlfriend were the ones to tell him!  Thank you so much to Make-A-Wish, our awesome wish granters Stephanie and Mandy, Chuck E Cheese, and my mom and dad for making this happen.


Our family with Chuck E Cheese and his girlfriend.  Sky is being shy but he told me after he saw this picture that it was so cool that he was standing by him.


These are our amazing wish granters, Stephanie and Mandy.  I love them and they are perfect for making Skyler's wish come true!


Chuck E Cheese and his girlfriend standing in Skyler's soon to be game room.  We were going to turn my mom and dads garage into his game room due to the fact that we cant do it in my house because we are just renting it, but my mom and dad were so sweet and let us use the family room downstairs for Skyler's game room.  They said since the room was built for us that we could still use it for Skyler.  My mom and dad are amazing, I dont know where I would be without them.  They have been there for me and Skyler 100% and have basically given up their last year to help us.  Love you mom and dad! Thank you so much for letting us use this space for his game room.



Dont you just love the walls?  My mom and sister painted them red and blue to make it bright and fun and look more like a fun game room.


Skyler would not go for any hugs...


and was so shy around them.  He still wont talk to anyone besides family but he loved it and talked all about it when we got home.


Dont worry, Chuck E Cheese still got hugs from Skylers cousins.  This is cutie Haven.


These are some of Skylers cousins, he loves these girls like they were his sisters.  They knew about his game room surprise but were really good at keeping the secret.


Chuck E Cheese waving good bye!


His girlfriend waving goodbye...


We are so excited to get Skyler's game room started and to show him the finished product.  His wish granters have some great ideas for it and I cant wait until it is done and Skyler can have his very own awesome game room.  I cant think of anything else that would be more perfect for him!

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Yay for Sky!

Sonja said...

I love it! I can't believe how much hair he has already. He looks really good. I'm very excited for him.

Briana said...

HOORAY!! So happy to read about this! I can't wait to see how it all turns out in the end.