Friday, September 30, 2011

  This is a day late but Happy Birthday to the best dad and grandpa in the world!


I love my dad so much and am so grateful to have him in mine and Skyler's life.  He has been an amazing father and grandpa.  I remember when Skyler was really sick in the PICU I looked forward to having him come up everyday, he somehow made things ok.  He would always joke around with the nurses and doctors and was able to make me laugh even though I was going through my worst nightmare.  He came up everyday after work even in the horrible weather.  He has always been there for us and Im so glad Skyler has a great male figure in his life. 

This is my all time favorite picture of my dad.  You can see just how much he loves Skyler.  Skyler loves him that much right back.


            He was always there and even helped with procedures


Skyler loves sitting by and having grandpa hold him.  He chose grandpa this day to hold him instead of mommy.


He has helped Skyler with guy stuff that mommy isnt good at


Skyler loves his grandpa!


Love you dad! 
HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

August said...

I love this! How luck you all are to have one another!
God Bless you and yours <3